Enlighten Teeth Whitening from £495
Enlighten Tooth Whitening System is the Premium brand in tooth whitening treatments. It is used for more difficult cases or where the patient wants a guaranteed result of B1 brightness.
Why use the Enlighten tooth whitening system as compared to other systems?
- Premium brand in tooth whitening treatments
- Guaranteed B1 shade – only system in the world that will whiten up to 16 shades easily and safely
- Tailor-made whitening trays
- Highly reliable results and optimal effectiveness, thanks to the whitening products being refrigerated from manufacture to surgery
- Minimal pain and sensitivity thanks to its unique anti-sensitivity serum
- No lights, gingival protection or dehydration whitening
- No dietary changes required
- Results in just 2-4 weeks
Why should I whiten my teeth?
There are many reasons for whitening your teeth, including:
- The boost to your confidence and self-esteem that comes from a great smile
- A younger appearance
- A special event such as a wedding, job interview etc
- To make a positive first impression on others
- To simply reverse years of everyday staining and yellowing
The Enlighten Teeth Whitening is completed after three visits:
Visit 1: In your first visit we will take impressions of your teeth, using special impression material supplied by Enlighten. These impressions will be sent to an Enlighten state of the art laboratory, who will then fabricate high quality sealed bleaching trays for you. This will take about 2 weeks to be ready. During this time you will need to use special tooth paste twice a day every day, which contains a material called Hydroxyapatite (HAP) which is what your Enamel is made of, 97% of it in fact! This HAP will not only improve the whitening effect but it will also protect your teeth and reduce any sensitivity.
Visit 2: On the next visit you will pick up your bleaching tray from the dentist together with whitening gel which you will need to use for 14 CONSECUTIVE NIGHTS.
Visit 3: Lastly you will return to your dentist for a 40 minute treatment in the surgery. Make sure you bring your whitening trays with you. This final treatment will not only boost the colour but will ensure the whitening is even and natural looking and help the colour to be more stable i.e. the whitening will last longer.